The Byrd Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Feed Back to this forum Is Very Important! So Please write something!

Go down

Your Feed Back to this forum Is Very Important! So Please write something! Empty Your Feed Back to this forum Is Very Important! So Please write something!

Post  Admin Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:07 pm

[b] Very Happy Hello Everyone! Cool I am Michael Byrd the Author of all book listed on the website www.Mikebyrd.TK I would really like to hear from you about whatever it is that you would like to talk about. My work is very inportant to me and I really could use your help to keep me motived in writing books that you might like. As you know I try to write books in all areas, from horror, romace,drama and Children's Books. I really need for you to check out the website and read all the stories and buy the book as well as tell all your friends about me and the website. If you do this for me I will do my best to give you the best stories ever. But I need to hear from you Please!!! Crying or Very sad If you would like to contact me. Please do. I will be checking this forum just to see who has stopped in. Because you are inportant to me!! bounce So can you do this for Me!!! Please! Sad Thank you so much!!! Mike Byrd Laughing

Admin
Admin

https://the-byrd-nest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Your Feed Back to this forum Is Very Important! So Please write something! Empty Nice website

Post  John Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:38 pm

I have looked over your website and I like the work you had done. I like the free perview of Blood Chains. I will get the book! I also want to get the children's book Banter And Jafar for my kid when it come out! I really liked that story about friends because it is so true about who you think your friends are!! I will keep checking your website to see what else is new. Keep up the good work!
Take care! Shocked

John

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum