The Byrd Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Chidren's Books are coming! "The Adventures Of Banter And Jafar: So keep checking the website to find out when they will be in stores!

Go down

New Chidren's Books are coming! "The Adventures Of Banter And Jafar: So keep checking the website to find out when they will be in stores! Empty New Chidren's Books are coming! "The Adventures Of Banter And Jafar: So keep checking the website to find out when they will be in stores!

Post  Admin Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Cool You will have new children's books coming from Michael Byrd to be released by Publish America. Also there is another book coming called "Hermaphrodite The Contract" this is a horror book. Also come is "He Said He loved Me" this is a romance book. So don't forget to write to me on this forum and keep checking the website to find out what's next!! affraid Tell all your Friends!!!!! Shocked

Admin
Admin

https://the-byrd-nest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

New Chidren's Books are coming! "The Adventures Of Banter And Jafar: So keep checking the website to find out when they will be in stores! Empty Love the Drawing

Post  Terry Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Hey Mike and everyone! I loved your website. I really can not wait to get the children's book Banter And Jafar for my kids. I love the way your illustrator has drawn the cat and the dog. The SYNOPSIS for Banter and Jafar really helped me to see that this would be a great book to get for the kids. I hope everyone that see your website will get a book because I am! Thank you and please keep writing!

Terry

Back to top Go down